T8 LED lights are commonly used for office lighting and can replace fluorescent lights in both parabolic and indirect light fixtures. They work best in climate controlled areas with standard ceiling heights, including storage areas, fabrication floors, and mechanic garages. LED tubes are an energy efficient replacement for fluorescent tubes. They also boast better color rendering, require less maintenance, and burn out less frequently with up to 100,000 lifetime hours.
When switching from fluorescent tubes to LED, don’t get too caught up on wattage equivalent. Look instead at the number of Lumens produced by the LED tube and consider the height of your fixture. For offices, retail spaces, hospitality, and applications with similar ceiling height, 4 ft. tubes with 1800 Lumens or less are the most popular. You don’t want to overwhelm a space and make customers or employees feel like they are sitting in an interrogation room. For taller ceilings that use strip lights or high bay fixtures, LED tube lights with over 2000 Lumens offer the brightest output.
KS-18W T8 SMD2835
The high-performance tubular lamps Ktisissol LED are designed for application in any space with high lighting needs (supermarkets, jewelry stores, department stores, underground car parks, etc.)
Possibilities and advantages:
- They completely replace conventional light bulbs.
- They have a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- They are resistant to vibrations.
- They provide energy savings of more than 70% compared to conventional light bulbs.
- They emit minimal heat.
- They are not “burned” and are not affected by the transitions in the power supply network (Operating Voltage: 85-265V).
- No maintenance required.
- They do not contain mercury, lead, cadmium, and hexavalent chromium.