They oﬀer an aﬀordable, energy saving retrofit solution. The T5 lamps have been engineered to withstand the test of time with a 50,000-hour lifetime and a limited 5-year warranty to back it up. The lighting performance effectively replaces conventional fluorescent T5 HO or T5 HE lamps. Available in either InstantFit (Type A or Type C) or MainsFit (Type B / Ballast bypass), Philips T5 TLEDs provide a variety of options for any application.
The high-performance tubular lamps Ktisissol LED are designed for application in any space with high lighting needs (supermarkets, jewelry stores, department stores, underground car parks, etc.)
Possibilities and advantages:
- They completely replace conventional light bulbs.
- They have a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- They are resistant to vibrations.
- They provide energy savings of more than 70% compared to conventional light bulbs.
- They emit minimal heat.
- They are not “burned” and are not affected by the transitions in the power supply network (Operating Voltage: 85-265V).
- No maintenance required.
- They do not contain mercury, lead, cadmium, and hexavalent chromium.